- ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic Defibrillator – First Responder with professional interface
- Carry case
- Passive airway support lid
- 5 year battery
- 1 pair of CPR-D adult electrodes
- Operators guide
- 7 year Warranty
The AED Plus with professional interface that includes minimal front-panel graphics, yet still provides the necessary voice and text prompts for a full rescue. It is the first and only automated external defibrillator (AED) that guides resucers through the complete Chain of Survival.
When a victim collapses from sudden cardiac arrest, rescuers do not know whether defibrillation or CPR is the appropriate therapy until an AED is attached and the victim’s heart rhythm is analyzed. About half of all cardiac arrest victims that suddenly collapse initally require defibrillation. For other victims, however, who may have non-shockable heart rhythms, the critical action for survival is effective CPR.
The AED Plus is the only AED with Real CPR Help®. It helps rescuers perform effective CPR because it allows them to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. This real-time feedback mechanism makes the AED Plus the only AED that can help assess and treat nearly every sudden cardiac arrest victim, making it the only Full-Rescue AED available today.
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts.
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate & depth of chest compressions during CPR.
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life.
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode – CPR-D Padz with a 5 year shelf life.
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating).
- Intelligent paediatric capability when used with the Pedi Padz II electrodes.
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2010 compliant.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness.