- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padzTM Electrode Training Harness, Electrode Pads, and Liner
- 4 x D-cell Batteries
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Operator’s Guide
The ZOLL AED 3TM Trainer is used to demonstrate and practice complete Sudden Cardiac Arrest rescue simulations, including delivering shocks and performing CPR.
Features of the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer:
- Integrated Real CPR Help®: The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer incorporates real-time compression feedback (rate and depth) during compressions when using the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz.
- ”Pads On” manikin detection: The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer moves to the “analysis” state once the trainee places the CPR Uni-padz on the manikin.
- Active LCD Display: The full color display mimics the ZOLL AED 3 and displays rescue images along with the real-time compression bar when the trainee is performing compressions.
Easy Configuration: Configuration is performed directly on the trainer. There is no need for a remote control. Available options include:
- Training scenario
- Operating mode (SEMI-AUTOMATIC or FULLY AUTOMATIC) o Lay Rescuer Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Check Breathing Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Real CPR Help Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Adult/Child Operation
- Semi-Automatic/Fully Automatic: One trainer for both types of devices. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer can
- easily convert from a Semi-Automatic mode to a Fully Automatic mode.
- Long lasting training pad: The electrode pads are designed to last for a minimum of 50 training classes. The electrode harness is designed to last for a minimum of 100 training classes.
USB Software Updates: The trainer’s software is easily updated using a USB flash drive with preloaded software.