The ZOLL AED 3TM Trainer is used to demonstrate and practice complete Sudden Cardiac Arrest rescue simulations, including delivering shocks and performing CPR.
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padzTM Electrode Training Harness, Electrode Pads, and Liner
- 4 x D-cell Batteries
- 1 x ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Operator’s Guide
FEATURES OF THE ZOLL AED 3 TRAINER:
- Integrated Real CPR Help®: The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer incorporates real-time compression feedback (rate and depth) during compressions when using the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz.
- ”Pads On” manikin detection: The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer moves to the “analysis” state once the trainee places the CPR Uni-padz on the manikin.
- Active LCD Display: The full color display mimics the ZOLL AED 3 and displays rescue images along with the real-time compression bar when the trainee is performing compressions.
Easy Configuration: Configuration is performed directly on the trainer. There is no need for a remote control. Available options include:
- Training scenario
- Operating mode (SEMI-AUTOMATIC or FULLY AUTOMATIC) o Lay Rescuer Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Check Breathing Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Real CPR Help Prompts (ON/OFF)
- Adult/Child Operation
- Semi-Automatic/Fully Automatic: One trainer for both types of devices. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer can
- easily convert from a Semi-Automatic mode to a Fully Automatic mode.
- Long lasting training pad: The electrode pads are designed to last for a minimum of 50 training classes. The electrode harness is designed to last for a minimum of 100 training classes.
USB Software Updates: The trainer’s software is easily updated using a USB flash drive with preloaded software.