- 1 ZOLL AED 3 Unit – Fully Automatic
- 1 Set of CPR Uni-Padz
- 1 Smart Lithium Battery
- 1 Year PlusTrac License
- 1 Case review Basic License
- 6 year Plus 2 Warranty (2 years upon warranty registration)
Every second following a cardiac arrest is crucial to help increase chances of survival for a victim of cardiac arrest. The ZOLL AED 3 Semi-Automatic has all the help both trained and untrained responders need in an emergency to help deliver a successful rescue.
Easy to use. Easy to own. Easy to maintain.
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002. Designed and built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, it’s easy to use. And it’s equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/paediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
And it’s easy to maintain because Programme Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via WiFi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED programme management system. No maintenance inspections needed.
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- IP55 rating, the unit is protected against small amounts of dust and low-pressure water jets
- The unit is fully-functional both lay down and stood up to suit any environment.
- User-friendly, full-colour interactive touch screen
- Visual rescue prompts on screen
- Unit status indicator shows a tick to indicate if the unit is functional and rescue ready
- Onboard USB port to transport data and update software directly
- The AED 3 can retain 2 rescue data files simultaneously
ZOLL Unique Additional Features & Market leading extras
ZOLL PlusTrac AED Program Management System – Every ZOLL AED 3 is equipped with Wi-Fi capability. This allows the user to link to the AED 3 to ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED Program Management System to monitor the status of your device. After each daily and weekly self-check, the device will report results to PlusTrac which can be accessed by a mobile device or computer. If the self-check fails or the AED 3 fails to report to PlusTrac, you will be notified immediately so you’re able to rectify any issues to ensure your defibrillator is ready to use in an emergency.
Push Child Button:
Effective care can be delivered to a child simply by pressing the paediatric button to change the device to Child Rescue Mode. Since there’s no need to change electrode pads or insert a child key, you’re able to focus wholly on the rescue process; reducing time spent preparing the device and more time delivering effective care. This feature is also beneficial to help maintain on-going maintenance costs as additional equipment would not be required to provide life-saving care to a child.
*If Child Mode is selected, Real CPR Help excludes the voice prompts and the metronome is provided only when compressions are detected*.
Real CPR Help:
Effective CPR is crucial for saving a life. Thanks to ‘Real CPR Help’, a rescuer is guided to provide compressions that meet current guidelines to ensure the most effective CPR is being delivered – the touch-screen display will show how well you’re doing and will provide on-the-spot feedback so you can be confident in the care you provide.
- Battery Standby – 5 years
- Warranty – 6 years Plus 2 years upon warranty registration.
- IP Rating i- 55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
- Electrode Pad Life – 5 years
- Memory – 120 minutes
- Dimensions – H: 12.7cm x W: 23.6cm x D: 24.7cm
- Weight – 2.5 kg